Once again, we will present the ADN Developer Conference the day before the US Autodesk University in Las Vegas. We will have 3ds Max and Maya product development and engineering leads to introduce the new features and APIs in the upcoming releases. We will also have eight industry lectures on making the best use of various APIs. There is a lot of python on the agenda, too, and now 3ds Max is INCLUDED! Yay!
The conference is free, but is open to ADN members only because of non-disclosure issues. But, if you are not an ADN member (using ADN Open only) and are interested in attending, let me know and I can try to accommodate you!
This year we have several M&E engineering people coming to tackle your questions/issues on almost all Autodesk products. Neil Hazzard (3ds Max) and Jean-Philippe Grenier (Maya) from the rendering teams will also be present to discuss rendering and viewport related topics.
Come and see us @AU/DevDays – Register here
Here is the agenda (Monday, Dec 2nd, 2013)
- ADN (DevDays) Conference General Session: M&E
- M&E ADN DevDays Conference Keynote
- Maya (next release) feature set and road map
- 3ds Max (next release) feature set and roadmap
- Improve productivity, performance and how to design "anywhere, anytime" with NVIDIA
BREAKOUT SESSIONS (TRACK #1)
- Qt Python UI Scripting in Maya 2014 with PySide: Tip and Tricks
- The next release of Maya APIs
- Integrating an offline renderer in Maya
- Apps, Plug-ins, Extensions and Scripts for Autodesk® 3ds Max®
BREAKOUT SESSIONS (TRACK #2)
- The next release of 3ds Max APIs
- Introduction to Python in 3ds Max
- Code Injection: Filling in the Python Gaps
- 3ds Max Nitrous Viewport API evolution and enhancements
Also note that we will be presenting similar content in the upcoming APAC M&E DevDays (Beijing, Shanghai, and Tokyo) DevDays. If you are located in APAC let me know if you are interested in attending!